Sunday, May 29, 2011

BACK AGAIN!

The first part of the exam is over! I can get some rest and resume my goals now! I have been thinking about a way to really really really lose weight because it is my number one priority right now+school!
Eating only salads seems to have worked for many people, but it is hard and probably unhealthy! I really don't know! I will see some books at the American corner this Wednesday since I am going there for the public speaking competition! I am so excited about it! I have already prepared my speech! But Oh God! I forgot! I have lost all my files in this computer!!
It's ok! I am very positive about it. I really want to give it a chance and see how it goes. If there is still some hope for this country, I really want to see that on Wednesday. My speech will be mostly about responsibility and freedom and how it take perseverance, self-confidence and discipline to move ahead and make our country a better place!

No comments:

Post a Comment